Category-breadth and social-desirability values for 573 personality terms
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Personality
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 241–258, December 1987
How to Cite
Hampson, S. E., Goldberg, L. R. and John, O. P. (1987), Category-breadth and social-desirability values for 573 personality terms. Eur. J. Pers., 1: 241–258. doi: 10.1002/per.2410010405
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 1987
- British Academy. Grant Number: MH-39077
- National Institute of Mental Health (United States Public Health Service)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.