Towards a taxonomy of personality descriptors in German: A psycho-lexical study
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality Language
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 89–118, June 1990
How to Cite
Angleitner, A., Ostendorf, F. and John, O. P. (1990), Towards a taxonomy of personality descriptors in German: A psycho-lexical study. Eur. J. Pers., 4: 89–118. doi: 10.1002/per.2410040204
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.