Interactionism revisited: Reflections on the continuing crisis in the personality area
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Personality
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 177–198, September 1992
How to Cite
Endler, N. S. and Parker, J. D. A. (1992), Interactionism revisited: Reflections on the continuing crisis in the personality area. Eur. J. Pers., 6: 177–198. doi: 10.1002/per.2410060302
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 1991
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 1991
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRCC). Grant Number: 410-91-1150
- Faculty of Arts, Research Grants, York University
- SSHRCC Small Grants Program, York University
- SSHRCC Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!