Personality and psychopathy of males with a history of early criminal behaviour
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Personality
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 245–266, October 1992
How to Cite
Klinteberg, B. A., Hum, K. and Schalling, D. (1992), Personality and psychopathy of males with a history of early criminal behaviour. Eur. J. Pers., 6: 245–266. doi: 10.1002/per.2410060402
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 1991
- National Council for Crime Prevention, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.