Self-gender schemata and the processing of social information
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Personality
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 359–370, December 1992
How to Cite
Rubini, V. and Antonelli, E. (1992), Self-gender schemata and the processing of social information. Eur. J. Pers., 6: 359–370. doi: 10.1002/per.2410060504
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 1992
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.