Impulsivity in the eye of the beholder: an analysis of teachers' concepts of impulsive and reflective behaviour
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Personality
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 47–63, March 1993
How to Cite
Visser, M. R. M., Das-Smaal, E. A. and Feij, J. A. (1993), Impulsivity in the eye of the beholder: an analysis of teachers' concepts of impulsive and reflective behaviour. Eur. J. Pers., 7: 47–63. doi: 10.1002/per.2410070105
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 1992
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 1992
- Psychon. Grant Number: 560-268-027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.