Cognitive strategies in coping with expedition stress
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Personality
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 255–266, October 1993
How to Cite
Watts, F. N., Webster, S. M., Morley, C. J. and Cohen, J. (1993), Cognitive strategies in coping with expedition stress. Eur. J. Pers., 7: 255–266. doi: 10.1002/per.2410070406
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.