The Formal Characteristics of Behaviour-Temperament Inventory (FCB-TI): theoretical assumptions and scale construction
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Personality
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 313–336, December 1993
How to Cite
Strelau, J. and Zawadzki, B. (1993), The Formal Characteristics of Behaviour-Temperament Inventory (FCB-TI): theoretical assumptions and scale construction. Eur. J. Pers., 7: 313–336. doi: 10.1002/per.2410070504
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 1993
- Committee for Scientific Research to Jan Strelau. Grant Number: 11108-91-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.