Cognitive and attributional strategies among unemployed young adults: A case of the failure-trap strategy
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 135–148, June 1994
How to Cite
Nurmi, J.-E., Salmela-Aro, K. and Ruotsalainen, H. (1994), Cognitive and attributional strategies among unemployed young adults: A case of the failure-trap strategy. Eur. J. Pers., 8: 135–148. doi: 10.1002/per.2410080205
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.