Openness versus intellect: A lexical left turn
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Special Issue: The Fifth of the Big Five
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 273–290, November 1994
How to Cite
Trapnell, P. D. (1994), Openness versus intellect: A lexical left turn. Eur. J. Pers., 8: 273–290. doi: 10.1002/per.2410080405
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!