The Formal Characteristics of Behaviour—Temperament Inventory (FCB—TI): Validity studies
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Personality
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 207–229, September 1995
How to Cite
Strelau, J. and Zawadzki, B. (1995), The Formal Characteristics of Behaviour—Temperament Inventory (FCB—TI): Validity studies. Eur. J. Pers., 9: 207–229. doi: 10.1002/per.2410090304
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 1994
- Committee for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 11108-91-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.