A theoretical basis for the major dimensions of personality
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 327–353, September/October 2001
How to Cite
Ashton, M. C. and Lee, K. (2001), A theoretical basis for the major dimensions of personality. Eur. J. Pers., 15: 327–353. doi: 10.1002/per.417
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.