Gone too far—or not far enough? Comments on the article by Ashton and Lee (2001)
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 55–62, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Saucier, G. (2002), Gone too far—or not far enough? Comments on the article by Ashton and Lee (2001). Eur. J. Pers., 16: 55–62. doi: 10.1002/per.432
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2001
- National Institute of Mental Health, US Public Health Service. Grant Number: MH-49227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.