The structure of situations from a personality perspective
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 81–102, March/April 2002
How to Cite
ten Berge, M. A. and De Raad, B. (2002), The structure of situations from a personality perspective. Eur. J. Pers., 16: 81–102. doi: 10.1002/per.435
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.