Facets of private and public self-consciousness: construct and discriminant validity
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 143–159, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Nystedt, L. and Ljungberg, A. (2002), Facets of private and public self-consciousness: construct and discriminant validity. Eur. J. Pers., 16: 143–159. doi: 10.1002/per.440
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.