Separation, self-disclosure, and social evaluation anxiety as facets of trait social anxiety
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 239–269, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Endler, N. S., Flett, G. L., Macrodimitris, S. D., Corace, K. M. and Kocovski, N. L. (2002), Separation, self-disclosure, and social evaluation anxiety as facets of trait social anxiety. Eur. J. Pers., 16: 239–269. doi: 10.1002/per.452
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2001
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). Grant Numbers: 410-94-1473, 410-97-1432
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.