The Defence Mechanism Test (DMT) revisited: experimental validation using threatening and non-threatening pictures
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 283–294, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Ekehammar, B., Zuber, I. and Simonsson-Sarnecki, M. (2002), The Defence Mechanism Test (DMT) revisited: experimental validation using threatening and non-threatening pictures. Eur. J. Pers., 16: 283–294. doi: 10.1002/per.457
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2001
- Swedish Council for Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences. Grant Number: F 617/94
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.