Validity of Big Five personality judgments in childhood: a 9 year longitudinal study
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 1–17, January/February 2003
How to Cite
Asendorpf, J. B. and Van Aken, M. A. G. (2003), Validity of Big Five personality judgments in childhood: a 9 year longitudinal study. Eur. J. Pers., 17: 1–17. doi: 10.1002/per.460
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.