Seasonality and personality: a prospective investigation of Five Factor Model correlates of mood seasonality
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 457–468, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Murray, G., Allen, N. B., Rawlings, D. and Trinder, J. (2002), Seasonality and personality: a prospective investigation of Five Factor Model correlates of mood seasonality. Eur. J. Pers., 16: 457–468. doi: 10.1002/per.462
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.