Desirability of control: psychometric properties and relationships with locus of control, personality, coping, and mental and somatic complaints in three Dutch samples
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 423–438, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Gebhardt, W. A. and Brosschot, J. F. (2002), Desirability of control: psychometric properties and relationships with locus of control, personality, coping, and mental and somatic complaints in three Dutch samples. Eur. J. Pers., 16: 423–438. doi: 10.1002/per.463
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.