Difficult temperament predicts self-esteem in adolescence
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 439–455, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Heinonen, K., Räikkönen, K., Keskivaara, P. and Keltikangas-Järvinen, L. (2002), Difficult temperament predicts self-esteem in adolescence. Eur. J. Pers., 16: 439–455. doi: 10.1002/per.464
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2001
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 50907SA
- Vainio Foundation
- University of Helsinki. Grant Number: 20550
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.