Personality traits and parenting: neuroticism, extraversion, and openness to experience as discriminative factors
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 59–78, January/February 2003
How to Cite
Metsäpelto, R.-L. and Pulkkinen, L. (2003), Personality traits and parenting: neuroticism, extraversion, and openness to experience as discriminative factors. Eur. J. Pers., 17: 59–78. doi: 10.1002/per.468
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2002
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 44858
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.