Genetic and environmental determinants of temperament: a comparative study based on Polish and German samples
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 207–220, May/June 2003
How to Cite
Oniszczenko, W., Zawadzki, B., Strelau, J., Riemann, R., Angleitner, A. and Spinath, F. M. (2003), Genetic and environmental determinants of temperament: a comparative study based on Polish and German samples. Eur. J. Pers., 17: 207–220. doi: 10.1002/per.472
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2001
- Polish National Committee for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 1 H01 F06609
- The Foundation of Polish Science. Grant Number: NP-2/1988
- Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung
- Max-Planck Gesellschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.