Personality and absenteeism: a meta-analysis of integrity tests
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 17, Issue S1, pages S19–S38, March 2003
How to Cite
Ones, D. S., Viswesvaran, C. and Schmidt, F. L. (2003), Personality and absenteeism: a meta-analysis of integrity tests. Eur. J. Pers., 17: S19–S38. doi: 10.1002/per.487
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.