Personality, cognition, and university students' examination performance
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 435–448, November/December 2003
How to Cite
Phillips, P., Abraham, C. and Bond, R. (2003), Personality, cognition, and university students' examination performance. Eur. J. Pers., 17: 435–448. doi: 10.1002/per.488
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.