Personality, self-esteem, and self-construal as correlates of forgivingness
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 15–30, January/February 2004
How to Cite
Neto, F. and Mullet, E. (2004), Personality, self-esteem, and self-construal as correlates of forgivingness. Eur. J. Pers., 18: 15–30. doi: 10.1002/per.500
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.