Parent and child personality characteristics as predictors of negative discipline and externalizing problem behaviour in children
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 73–102, March 2004
How to Cite
Prinzie, P., Onghena, P., Hellinckx, W., Grietens, H., Ghesquière, P. and Colpin, H. (2004), Parent and child personality characteristics as predictors of negative discipline and externalizing problem behaviour in children. Eur. J. Pers., 18: 73–102. doi: 10.1002/per.501
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.