Compliance and personality: the vulnerability of the unstable introvert
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 435–443, July/August 2004
How to Cite
Gudjonsson, G. H., Sigurdsson, J. F., Bragason, O. O., Einarsson, E. and Valdimarsdottir, E. B. (2004), Compliance and personality: the vulnerability of the unstable introvert. Eur. J. Pers., 18: 435–443. doi: 10.1002/per.514
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.