Doing one's duty: chronological age, felt autonomy, and subjective well-being
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 97–115, March 2005
How to Cite
Sheldon, K. M., Kasser, T., Houser-Marko, L., Jones, T. and Turban, D. (2005), Doing one's duty: chronological age, felt autonomy, and subjective well-being. Eur. J. Pers., 19: 97–115. doi: 10.1002/per.535
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.