A defence of the lexical approach to the study of personality structure
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 5–24, January 2005
How to Cite
Ashton, M. C. and Lee, K. (2005), A defence of the lexical approach to the study of personality structure. Eur. J. Pers., 19: 5–24. doi: 10.1002/per.541
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2003
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Numbers: 410-2003-1835, 410-2003-0946
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.