Constructive thinking as a mediator of the relationship between extraversion, neuroticism, and subjective well-being
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 409–426, August 2005
How to Cite
Harris, P. R. and Lightsey, O. R. (2005), Constructive thinking as a mediator of the relationship between extraversion, neuroticism, and subjective well-being. Eur. J. Pers., 19: 409–426. doi: 10.1002/per.544
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.