How similar are the conceptual and empirical structures of personality traits?
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 337–353, August 2006
How to Cite
Konstabel, K. and Virkus, A. (2006), How similar are the conceptual and empirical structures of personality traits?. Eur. J. Pers., 20: 337–353. doi: 10.1002/per.591
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2005
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 1586, 0543
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.