Big Five personality development in adolescence and adulthood
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 45–62, February 2007
How to Cite
Branje, S. J. T., van Lieshout, C. F. M. and Gerris, J. R. M. (2007), Big Five personality development in adolescence and adulthood. Eur. J. Pers., 21: 45–62. doi: 10.1002/per.596
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2005
- Radboud University
- Utrecht University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.