Big Five personality development in adolescence and adulthood
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 45–62, February 2007
How to Cite
Branje, S. J. T., van Lieshout, C. F. M. and Gerris, J. R. M. (2007), Big Five personality development in adolescence and adulthood. Eur. J. Pers., 21: 45–62. doi: 10.1002/per.596
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2005
- Radboud University
- Utrecht University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.