Midlife concerns and short-term personality change in middle adulthood
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality Change
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 497–513, September 2006
How to Cite
van Aken, M. A. G., Denissen, J. J. A., Branje, S. J. T., Dubas, J. S. and Goossens, L. (2006), Midlife concerns and short-term personality change in middle adulthood. Eur. J. Pers., 20: 497–513. doi: 10.1002/per.603
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.