We are grateful to Leah Kaufman for authoring the GNAT scripts.
Convergence between GNAT-assessed implicit and explicit personality†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality, Implicit Self-Concept, and Automaticity
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 341–358, May 2007
How to Cite
Boldero, J. M., Rawlings, D. and Haslam, N. (2007), Convergence between GNAT-assessed implicit and explicit personality. Eur. J. Pers., 21: 341–358. doi: 10.1002/per.622
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!