A loss of status and a sense of defeat: an evolutionary perspective on professional burnout
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 471–485, June 2007
How to Cite
Buunk, A. P., Peíró, J. M., Rodríguez, I. and Bravo, M. J. (2007), A loss of status and a sense of defeat: an evolutionary perspective on professional burnout. Eur. J. Pers., 21: 471–485. doi: 10.1002/per.627
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.