A multilevel framework for understanding relationships among traits, states, situations and behaviours
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 789–810, October 2007
How to Cite
Nezlek, J. B. (2007), A multilevel framework for understanding relationships among traits, states, situations and behaviours. Eur. J. Pers., 21: 789–810. doi: 10.1002/per.640
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2006
- The Research Fund of KU Leuven (Belgium). Grant Numbers: F/04/040, F/05/047
- The College of William & Mary
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.