This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
On the validity of culture-level personality and stereotype scores†
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
This article is a U.S. government work and is into public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 987–991, December 2007
How to Cite
McCrae, R. R., Terracciano, A., Realo, A. and Allik, J. (2007), On the validity of culture-level personality and stereotype scores. Eur. J. Pers., 21: 987–991. doi: 10.1002/per.659
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2007
- Intramural Research Program, NIH, National Institute on Aging
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Number: 6797
- Estonian Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: 0182585s03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.