Reinforcement sensitivity theory at work: punishment sensitivity as a dispositional source of job-related stress
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 889–909, November 2007
How to Cite
van der Linden, D., Beckers, D. G. J. and Taris, T. W. (2007), Reinforcement sensitivity theory at work: punishment sensitivity as a dispositional source of job-related stress. Eur. J. Pers., 21: 889–909. doi: 10.1002/per.660
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!