Digit ratio (2D:4D) and Cattell's personality traits
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 347–356, June 2008
How to Cite
Lindová, J., Hrušková, M., Pivoňková, V., Kuběna, A. and Flegr, J. (2008), Digit ratio (2D:4D) and Cattell's personality traits. Eur. J. Pers., 22: 347–356. doi: 10.1002/per.664
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2007
- Grant Agency of Charles University. Grant Number: 160/2006/B-BIO/PrF
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 406/07/0581
- Czech Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 0021620828
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.