Factors of values in the Dutch Language and their relationship to factors of personality
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 81–108, March 2008
How to Cite
De Raad, B. and Van Oudenhoven, J. P. (2008), Factors of values in the Dutch Language and their relationship to factors of personality. Eur. J. Pers., 22: 81–108. doi: 10.1002/per.667
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.