Order of authorship is arbitrary; both Neil Anderson and Deniz S. Ones share the views presented in this rejoinder and contributed equally to this response.
Rejoinder to Goldberg, Lee and Ashton (2008): explaining counterintuitive findings†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 157–162, March 2008
How to Cite
Anderson, N. and Ones, D. S. (2008), Rejoinder to Goldberg, Lee and Ashton (2008): explaining counterintuitive findings. Eur. J. Pers., 22: 157–162. doi: 10.1002/per.669
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2007