Predicting school achievement in boys and girls
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Beyond Conscientiousness: A Personality Perspective on the Widening Sex Difference in School Performance
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 231–245, May 2008
How to Cite
Freudenthaler, H. H., Spinath, B. and Neubauer, A. C. (2008), Predicting school achievement in boys and girls. Eur. J. Pers., 22: 231–245. doi: 10.1002/per.678
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.