Contextual cues as a source of response bias in personality questionnaires: The case of the NEO-FFI
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 655–673, December 2008
How to Cite
Krahé, B., Becker, J. and Zöllter, J. (2008), Contextual cues as a source of response bias in personality questionnaires: The case of the NEO-FFI. Eur. J. Pers., 22: 655–673. doi: 10.1002/per.695
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.