The contribution of the second and last author was supported by the Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO).
Examining dispositional and situational effects on outgroup attitudes†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 307–328, June 2009
How to Cite
Meeus, J., Duriez, B., Vanbeselaere, N., Phalet, K. and Kuppens, P. (2009), Examining dispositional and situational effects on outgroup attitudes. Eur. J. Pers., 23: 307–328. doi: 10.1002/per.710
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2008
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.