Yurina, A. A. & Shebanets, E.Y., Adyghe State University; Fadina, A.G., Astrakhan State University; Tikhonova, E.V. & Troitskaya, I.Y., Arzamas State Pedagogical University; Fatyhova, R.M. & Petrova I.F., Bashkir State Pedagogical University; Tudupova, T.T., Buryat State University; Tsiring, D.A., Chelyabinsk State University; Panfilov, A.N. & L'dokova, G.M., Elabuga State Pedagogical University; Aristova, I.L., Far Eastern National University; Mescheryakov, B.G., Zorina, Y. & Yuschenkova D.V., International University of Nature, Society and Man ‘Dubna’; Fotekova, T.A., Katanov State University; Osmina, E.V. & Vavilkina, N.G., Izhevsk State Techonlogical Univerity; Skhorohodova, N.Y., Karelian State Pedagogical University; Zernova, T.I., Kuban State University of Physical Education, Sport and Tourism; Dostovalov, S.G., Kurgan State University; Kadykova, S.A., Mari State University; Korepanova, I.A. & Saharova, A., Moscow City University of Psychology and Education; Naumov, N.D. & Snegireva, T.V., Nizhnevartovsk State Humanitarian University; Kuznetsov, I. Y. & Kuznetsova, S. A., North-East State University., Rubtsova, M.O., Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University; Filatova, A.F., Omsk State Pedagogical University; Nechaeva, T.M., Orel State University; Borisova, S.N., Perm State University; Postnikova, M.I., Pomor State University named after M.V. Lomonosov; Gluhanyuk, N.S. & Dyachenko, E.V., Russia State Professional-Pedagogical University; Fomina, N.A., Ryazan State University named after S. A. Essenin; Eromasova, A.A. & Myshkina S. V., Sakhalin State University; Rulina, T.K. & Yavkina, E.V., Samara State Pedagogical University; Knyazev, G.G. & Ryabichenko, T.I., Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences in Novosibirsk; Demidova, I.F., Taganrog Institute of Management and Economy; Uvarov, E.A., Tambov State University; Lopukhova, O.G., Tatar State Humanitarian-Pedagogical University; Vasyagina, N.N. & Leonenko, N.O., Ural State Pedagogical University; Arinin, E.I., Vladimir State University; Lyapina, A.A., Volgograd Academy of Public Service; Dulina, N.V., Volgograd State Technical University; Poyarova, T.A., Vologda State Pedagogical University; Gaidar, K.M., Voronezh State University; Baranov, A.A. & Kozhevnikova, O.V., Udmurt State University; Kalinichenko, O.V., Ussuriysk State Pedagogical Institute; Korneeva, E.E., Yaroslavl Demidov State University.
Personality traits of Russians from the observer's perspective
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 567–588, November 2009
How to Cite
Allik, J., Realo, A., Mõttus, R., Pullmann, H., Trifonova, A. and McCrae, R. R. (2009), Personality traits of Russians from the observer's perspective. Eur. J. Pers., 23: 567–588. doi: 10.1002/per.721
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2009
- Estonian Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Numbers: SF0182585s03, SF0180029s08
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 6797, 7020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.