A developmental typology of adolescent personality
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 309–323, June 2010
How to Cite
Klimstra, T. A., Hale, W. W., Raaijmakers, Q. A. W., Branje, S. J. T. and Meeus, W. H. J. (2010), A developmental typology of adolescent personality. Eur. J. Pers., 24: 309–323. doi: 10.1002/per.744
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.