Right-wing authoritarianism and social dominance orientation and the dimensions of generalized prejudice: A longitudinal test
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 324–340, June 2010
How to Cite
Asbrock, F., Sibley, C. G. and Duckitt, J. (2010), Right-wing authoritarianism and social dominance orientation and the dimensions of generalized prejudice: A longitudinal test. Eur. J. Pers., 24: 324–340. doi: 10.1002/per.746
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.