Adult temperament and childbearing over the life course
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Personality
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 151–166, March 2010
How to Cite
Jokela, M., Hintsa, T., Hintsanen, M. and Keltikangas-Järvinen, L. (2010), Adult temperament and childbearing over the life course. Eur. J. Pers., 24: 151–166. doi: 10.1002/per.749
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2009
- Kone Foundation
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 124399, 111056, 77841, 210283
- Finnish Foundation
- Finnish Cultural FoundationFinnish Cultural Foundation
- Ane Gyllenberg Foundatio
- Yrjö Jahnsson's Foundation
- Niilo Helander Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.